This is an illuminating & experiential 3-day workshop for anyone who works, lives or engages with other people.
The workshop focuses on processes and structures for collaborative ways of working together that support individual and organisational wholeness.
We offer a model of Conscious Collaboration that outlines the territory of six areas of group/organisational life. Our approach in exploring these six areas is two-fold: we present & practice using applicable organisational structures that can help support healthy group process, as well as explore the relational dynamics of how we work together, what gets in the way and what we each bring to our groups, with a focus on promoting both individual and organisational wholeness.
- Explore key concepts of Conscious Collaboration
- Experience using tools and practices to self-organise collaboratively beyond hierarchy in each of the six areas introduced in our prezi shown here :
- Finding Fit
- Creating Culture
- Discovering Direction
- Getting Things Done Together
- Working with Power
- Learning & Lasting
- Inner work tools which bring into awareness the unconscious & habitual ways we behave in groups, including:
- Awareness Practices
- Exploring ‘Who Do I become in a Group?’
- Personal & Group Shadow work
- Deep Listening
- Integrate personal inner experience with outer group dynamics & structures
- Consider how to use these tools in your organisation